Invest in Your Career
No matter what style you teach - this course will grow your skills in eight key areas:
- The Yoga Sutra
Learn from an Expert
Judith Hanson Lasater is a pioneer in seeing yoga teaching as a profession. Her credentials include:
- Training yoga teachers since 1974
- A Senior Teaching Certificate given to her personally by BKS Iyengar
- Co-founder of Yoga Journal Magazine
- Co-founder of the California Yoga Teachers Association
- Early board member of YogaAlliance
- A Ph.D in East West Psychology
- A Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Author of eight books on yoga
Become a better yoga teacher. Learn to teach people first, poses second.
- The online learning platform allows you to work at your own pace.
- Suggested reading and homework help to deepen your experience.
- Watch videos and listen to audio recordings again and again.
- Submit questions for Judith and Lizzie to answer directly.
- Broaden your learning with an optional independent project.
Your access to the course content does not expire.
- 20 non-contact continuing education hours
- Certificate of completion
- Yoga Alliance compliant
We offer a complete refund policy.
You can request a full refund up to 10 days after paying for access to a course,
provided you have not yet accessed more than the first chapter of material.
"I am currently absorbed in the on-line course Teaching Yoga.
I am receiving so much benefit and feel so inspired by the offering. Thank you, thank you!"
– Sarah, Yoga Teacher in New York
"Just the little boost of Judith's teachings that I need to keep me going till her next trip to Australia! So beautiful to see mother and daughter together, sharing what enriches your lives, and in turn, enriching mine"
– Lise, Yoga Teacher in Australia
"I was very pleased with the course: it made me think, wonder, question, be aware, smile, laugh, and also feel more grateful for having had the chance to share this (and keep sharing it) with others, specially with my yoga students."
– Elena, Yoga Teacher and Translator in Mexico
Wondering if this course is right for you?
Judith Hanson Lasater has been practicing yoga since 1970, teaching yoga since 1971, and helping to train teachers since 1974.
She trains students and teachers throughout the United States as well as abroad, is one of the co-founders of Yoga Journal magazine, and is president emeritus of the California Yoga Teachers Association.
Judith has written nine books on yoga.