How can I submit an online course for Yoga Alliance continuing education credit?
We are grateful for your dedication to supporting your professional development as a yoga teacher. Here are directions to submit this course as Non-Contact Hours for Continuing Education into your RYT account.
- Go to www.yogaalliance.org and log into your account.
- Select “Teacher Dashboard” in the top right corner.
- Click “Add Hours” under “Training Hours” on the right.
- Scroll down to select the type of course you completed.
- Select “In-Person with Someone Who is Not a YACPE or Not in Person.” Follow the prompts to enter your course information.
If you have any questions about how to submit this course, please contact Yoga Alliance directly for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Experiential Anatomy qualify for IAYT continuing education credit?
This from Mary Richards:
Well, EA is not an approved professional development course for IAYT. The organization is really working to get its APD standards in place. We were a couple years ahead of them. That said, both Judith and I are C-IAYTs and I am in the midst of the APD certification process.
I have personally submitted courses not listed as “official” APD courses and received full CE credit. Seems to me it’s worth a try! EA sure fulfills all the required continuing education credits."