Rest and Silence
Are you craving more rest and silence? Are you ready to find new focus and creative energy?
If so, give yourself the gift of Restorative yoga by enrolling in the Savasana Intensive.
21 Days of SavasanaEach day you will receive access to a new short video demonstration, audio conversation, or guided Savasana.
In this intensive you will learn:
- To slow down and experience joy
- Judith's complete Restorative yoga savasana setup
- Three other setup variations for Savasana
- Why Savasana is different than sleep
- The importance of staying 20 minutes
- Keys to deactivating the parasympathetic nervous system
- The power of pranayama
- True support for the head and neck
- To become intimate with your glowing stillness within
- And much more...
Minutes a Day
This course honors your valuable time.
Curated to offer you clear and concise pieces of information that deepen your understanding day by day, some videos are as short as 4 minutes! To that end, you will not receive daily reminder emails. Instead, a new idea about Savasana will be waiting for you each new day you login to the learning platform. The vision is to encourage and invite you to practice this powerful pose each day for 21 days.
Savasana is a transformative pose; it measurably decreases physiological indicators of stress.
From a scientific perspective, the pose works by:
- Deactivating the sympathetic nervous systems
- Activating the parasympathetic nervous systems
The rest and repair parasympathetic systems are responsible for fertility, immunity, digestion, circulatory health, and so much more.
Is this course suitable for beginning yoga students? Yes, everyone can benefit from this investment in exploring your inner light.
Now is the time to commit to rest and silence.
The course is structured as a 21 day immersion. But you can relax and take your time.
Your access to the course content does not expire.
- 20 non-contact continuing education hours
- Certificate of completion
- Yoga Alliance compliant
Only when we practice Savasana deeply, are we able to share it with our students. This intensive gives you the opportunity to focus on your own journey with this transformative pose. In that way it provides a structure for your continued learning.
Taste the deep relaxation of Restorative savasana today. Enroll in our free trail and receive access to:
- Guided 20 minute Savasana with Judith Hanson Lasater
- Discussion about why Savasana is so powerful for anxiety and insomnia
- Conversation about the structure of the course
We offer a complete refund policy.
You can request a full refund up to 10 days after paying for access to a course,
provided you have not yet accessed more than the first three days of material.
Wondering if this course is right for you? Send us an email
Judith Hanson Lasater has been practicing yoga since 1970, teaching yoga since 1971, and helping to train teachers since 1974.
She trains students and teachers throughout the United States as well as abroad, is one of the co-founders of Yoga Journal magazine, and is president emeritus of the California Yoga Teachers Association.
Judith has written eight books on yoga.