Tuesday, June 6th at
Focus: Restorative Yoga
Community of Teachers and Learners
Office Hours is a place to talk openly about the art and craft of teaching yoga.
- Mentorship with master teacher Judith Hanson Lasater
- Monthly live telephone call (60 minutes)
- Hosted by Judith's daughter, yoga teacher, Lizzie Lasater
- Discuss and support each other in the richness of our profession
Past Themes and Samples
- Passion for Practice: Finding inspiration for ourselves and our students.
- Intuition: Trust yourself first.
- Philosophy: Teaching from the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
- Meditation: Mindfulness on the mat.
- Pelvis: The center of movement in asana.
- Pranayama: Deepening our relationship to breath.
- Empathy: Seeing your students with soft eyes.
- Savasana: The 20 minute miracle.
- Standing Poses: A fresh perspective.
- Inversions Part 1: Visit a place of anxiety free living.
- Inversions Part 2: Focus on women.
- Pedagogy: The art of teaching.
- Asana and Aging: A discuss of yoga over 50.
All episodes from the archive are available to download.
Send us an email about which episodes you missed.
Lizzie and Judith leading a discussion about Patanjali's Yoga Sutra
at the Yoga Journal conference in Estes Park, Colorado.
Focus on Professional Development
- Join the calls and ask questions live
- Or submit queries via email
- Download the recorded call
- Listen to it on your own schedule
- Billing is monthly
- Enrollment on a rolling basis
- Cancel at any time
Give yourself the opportunity to deepen your skill as a yoga teacher.
Judith Hanson Lasater has been practicing yoga since 1970, teaching yoga since 1971, and helping to train teachers since 1974.
She trains students and teachers throughout the United States as well as abroad, is one of the co-founders of Yoga Journal magazine, and is president emeritus of the California Yoga Teachers Association.
Judith has written nine books on yoga.